FAQOct 23, 2020 2020-11-18 16:21
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I subscribe and what do I get?
It’s really simple!
Navigate to the instructor you’d like to train with and click the “Start your 7 day free trial” button.
Fill in your details and credit card information to start your free trial will begin.
From the moment you start your free trial, you will have access to all of your instructor’s live classes, plus a library of recorded classes that are available on demand.
Each subscription is to an individual instructor (who keeps the vast majority of your subscription) so by subscribing you are directly supporting them.
After 7 days, we’ll start taking monthly payments for your paid subscription.
How do I cancel my subscription?
If you decide your subscription is not for you, you can cancel at any time by visiting the Subscriptions area of your My Account page. (You have to be logged in to see your my account page).
Instructors on Class-ify are encouraged to be themselves and so, why not try another instructor?
How can I contact you?
Email us at email@example.com
Late for a live class?
We don’t restrict access to live classes so you are free to join any time.
Bear in mind that skipping warmups may lead to injury, so we recommend either taking the class on demand. On demand classes are usually available an hour after the class finishes. If you can’t wait, you can also watch any of the other classes available on demand.
How do I view a live class?
To view live classes, you have to be on your instructors page and logged in (with an active subscription to the instructor!).
Simply find todays class and click the link to join.
We strongly recommend using Zoom to view live classes because the experience is better for viewing and for using the group chat.
You’ll need to log into Zoom to watch the class.
Can I see my payment history?
Yes! You can see they payments you’ve made to us by visiting the billing section of the My Account page. You need to be logged in to view the page.
I don’t have Zoom on my device or I haven’t got a Zoom username and password. What do I do?
To download Zoom
- After downloading the app from the App Store or Play Store, tap to open it. Tap “Sign Up” on the welcome page, or “Sign In” (if you already have an account).
- Enter the email address that you’d like to use for this account, followed by your first and last name.
- Check the box next to “I agree to the Terms of Service.”
- Tap “Sign Up” in the top-right corner.
- A pop-up will appear informing you that a confirmation email was sent to the email address you chose. Tap “OK” to close the pop-up and open your preferred email app to check your inbox.
- Tap to open the message in your inbox. Scroll and tap the blue “Activate Account” option. This will open the browser on your phone or tablet.
- Begin the first step of confirming your account information and choosing a password. Re-enter your first and last name. Type a password and then retype the same password to confirm.
- If your password does not meet Zoom’s requirements, instructions will appear. For example, the password must include at least eight characters and at least one letter and number.
- Tap “Go to My Account.”
- Enter the email address and password.
- Click the “Stay signed in” option and then tap the blue “Sign In” button to log in on your browser. Once these steps are completed, you can go back to the app you downloaded. (Most browsers will even prompt you with a message to open the app at the top of the page.)
- Tap the “Sign In” option this time instead of “Sign Up.”
- Enter your email address and password.
- Tap the blue “Sign In” option to complete the process.
You have now successfully created your account and are signed in on your device.
Forgotten your Zoom password?
Simply start logging in to the Zoom app and click the “forgot password” link.